Powered By Blogger

God's Word Lights the Way!


Psalms 119:105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Just as the light comprehends darkness, God’s Word is the light that brightens our darkened pathways. God’s Word illuminates our lives and provides guidance for us in this cold and darkened world. It is for this very reason that we should allow the Word of God in our lives. Psalmist David said it this way, thy Word Lord have I hidden in my heart that I may not sin against God. Get into the Word of God and allow the Word of God to get into you. Through His Word, you will find wisdom for your day, and light for your way. Let the Word of God lead you in your daily life.


With the love of Christ Jesus,
Dr. A.L. Purham, Sr., Pastor
The Freedom Church of Duncan, SC
 

Bible-based Ministry Archive